LASER SCANNER FOR FAST AND EXACT INDOOR AND OUTDOOR MEASUREMENTS IN THREE DIMENSIONS: SIMPLY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
FARO®‘s latest ultra-portable FocusS Laser Scanner series enable to capture fast, straightforward and accurate measurements of complex objects and buildings. The intuitive touch-screen of the FocusS models has been increased in size and clarity to deliver an extraordinary user experience. A built-in 8 mega-pixel, HDR-camera captures detailed imagery easily while providing a natural color overlay to the scan data in extreme lighting conditions. Familiar traits such as light weight, small size and a 4.5-hour battery runtime per charge makes the FocusS Laser Scanner truly mobile for fast, secure and reliable scanning.
- Distance accuracy up to ±1mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 350m
- IP Class 54
- On-Site Compensation
- Accessory Bay
- HD photo overlay up to 165 megapixel color
Range up to 350m
Within the Laser Scanner Focus Series, FARO offers its customers the possibility to choose between short, mid and long range laser scanners with the latest technology and high accuracy.
IP Rating – Class 54 and Extensive Temperature Range
With the sealed design, the Focus devices are certified with the industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating and classified in class 54 against environmental influences. In addition scanning in challenging temperature conditions is possible due to an extensive temperature range.
With the on-site compensation functionality users can verify and adjust the Focus compensation on-site or in the office, ensuring the highest scan data quality. A comprehensive compensation document is automatically generated.
Integrated Accessory Bay*
With this future-proof interface users can connect additional accessories to the scanner, which offers an option for user specific customization.
HDR Photo Overlay
With the Focus HDR functionality, challenging lighting situations will never subtract users’ scan results. Predefined HDR profiles increase the picture quality recorded in very bright or dark environments.
Lightweight and Small Size
Weighing only about 4.2 kg the Focus Laser Scanner is simply mobile and portable.
* Offered for FocusS series only
WHAT ARE THE FUNCTIONS OF HDR?
The HDR laser scanner models record HDR imagery. HDR means high dynamic range and is a technique to capture images with multiple exposure rates and merging them into a single HDR image layer. This HDR image provides additional details in dark or bright areas, which would have been lost in a standard image. These HDR images will be mapped onto the point cloud data generated by the laser scanner.
- Reliable life-like visualization, even under extreme lighting conditions and large distance
- Safe and fast as-built data capturing with superior colour detail
- Reduced complexity by integrated scanning and imaging workflow for all kinds of scanning tasks
- Range FocusS 350: 0.6 – 350m
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) photo recording 2x/3x/5x
- Measurement speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- Ranging error: ± 1mm
- Sealed design – Ingress Protection (IP) Rating Class 54
- On-site compensation
- Acessory Bay
- Angular Accuracy: 19 arcsec for vertical/horizontal angles
- Integr. colour camera: Up to 165 mio. pixel
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Weight: 4,2kg
- Multi-Sensor: GPS, Compass, Height Sensor, Dual Axis Compensator
- Size: 230 x 183 x 103mm
- Scanner control: via touchscreen display and WLAN