The CS25 GNSS plus packs full GNSS functionality into an ergonomic portable device – making it the industry’s most powerful, GNSS handheld. The CS25 GNSS plus supports two setups, as a handheld with a compact antenna mounted on the CS25 GNSS plus or as a pole setup with an external GNSS Antenna (Leica AS10).
- As handheld: <10 cm accuracy
- With external AS10: cm accuracy
- Access Reference Stations with integrated modem to achieve submeter to cm accuracy
- Huge data storage space of 128 GB on SSD and up to 2 TB on an optional SD card
Excellent sunlight readability and ergonomics
The CS25 GNSS plus is equipped with a 7″ colour transflective touchscreen that can be operated by finger or stylus. The display has been designed for optimal viewing, to be sunlight readable and backlit for darker conditions.
- Fully rugged (IP65), and large screen for comfortable viewing
- Hot swappable battery for continuous use
- Best mobility, as no poles are required to achieve dm–cm accuracy
Full Windows® 7 environment
CS25 GNSS plus includes the latest wireless communication technology, allowing GNSS-supported mapping applications with direct access to the office.
- Integrated high-speed communication standards (GSM/UMTS/CDMA, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate OS allowing simple and familiar use