Fast, easy and accurate portable CMM
The FARO Gage measuring arm is an accurate 3D gauge for smaller parts and is an industry leader in portable CMMs. Ending the reliance on expensive and hard-to-use fixed CMMs, the FARO Gage offers high accuracy levels, improves measurement consistency, reduces inspection time, and generates automatic reports. Made specifically for shop floor personnel, the FARO Gage sets up in seconds and allows anyone to measure parts and assemblies easily, quickly, and accurately.
Save time and money by replacing cluttered inspection areas with the one tool that can do it all – the FARO Gage. Built with temperature and overload sensors that allow the FARO Gage to detect and react to change, and with internal counterbalancing that limits user fatigue, the FARO Gage maximizes accuracy, allowing your team to maintain their focus and come away with quality results.
1.2m (4 ft.) spherical working volume
Accuracy of 0.018mm (0.0007 in.)
Features of the FARO Gage
The FARO Gage enhances productivity through faster and more accurate measurements. Features such as a spherical working volume of 1.2m (4 ft.) and accuracy up to 0.018mm (0.0007 in.) provide performance comparable to a fixed CMM, but with previously unheard-of portability. For any operator, the FARO Gage is easy to use, with its internal counterbalancing for fatigue-free movement and temperature and overload sensors that ensure it performs at maximum accuracy.
FARO Gage portable CMM solution
- 1.2m (4 ft.) spherical working volume
- Accuracy up to 0.018mm (0.0007 in.)
- Temperature & Overload Sensors: Allow the FARO Gage to maximize accuracy by detecting and compensating for thermal variations and improper handling
- Internal Counterbalancing: Allows the user to move the FARO Gage easily with one hand without becoming fatigued
- Bluetooth Cable-Free Operation: Inspect and digitize wirelessly up to 10m (30 ft.) away