The Getac A790 is the latest ultra-rugged model of the Getac Rugged Notebook Family. This extremely rugged notebook not only meets MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 compliance ratings to survive the harshest environments, but also satisfies critical EMI requirements.
A high performance 14.1″ TFT sunlight readable LCD provides consistent and efficient operation along with a shock-protected HDD, and a wide range of ambient temperature features.
The A790 also possesses multiple bays for extensive versatility and expandability. Users have the luxury of employing the bays with additional removable HDDs for storage capacity expansion, auxiliary batteries for extended use, or other additional modules such as Bluetooth, GPS, and more.
Complementing this multifunctional rugged unit are the state-of-the-art authentication capabilities including a TPM chip, a fingerprint scanner, and a smart card reader, to safely protect confidential information.
• Multiple Bay Feature Maximizes Flexibility and Customized Applications
• 14.1″ QuadraClearTM Sunlight Readable Display
• MIL-STD-810G Certified and IP65 Compliance
• Full Magnesium Alloy Case
• Sealed Ports and Connectors
• Shock-protected Removable HDD
• Vibration & Drop Resistant
• Versatile Wireless Access: WLAN, WWAN, and Bluetooth
• Fan-less Design
• Getac 5 Year Limited Warranty