Full GPS Function + Real-time Data Transmission – All in ONE
The new fully rugged PS535F from Getac with a high sensitivity GPS receiver, E-Compass, altimeter and a 3M pixels auto-focus camera, is perfect for GIS applications. It is equipped with built-in WiFi, and Bluetooth to support boundless data transmission in real time. The embedded 2GB NAND Flash memory plus an external SD memory card up to 16GB ensure extensive data process and storage.
The PS535F further offers substantially long battery life up to 8 hoursii to relieve the common concern for power supply. All and beyond what you’d ask for have been neatly integrated in this world’s smallest rugged PDA for the highest performance in any harsh environment.
• MIL-STD-810G and IP65 Certified
• Microsoft Windows Mobile® 6.5
• E-compass and Altimeter
• 3M Pixels Auto-focus Camera
• 3.5” VGA Transflective Sunlight Readable TFT LCD
• Embedded High Sensitivity GPS Receiver
• USB Host for Flexible Connectivity
• Field Swappable 2400mAh Li-Ion Battery with Long Battery Life