- Wearable, hands-free scanning
A hands-free scanning solution for your warehouse
- Let your workforce maximize productivity while keeping their hands free
Tap to pair
- The RS60 ring scanner is easy to pair with a mobile computer using the Android ring control app and the option of either scanning a barcode or NFC tap to pair. With integrated BT Class 1, you can stay connected to devices—like a forklift-mounted tablet or a holstered-handheld—up to 100 m (300 feet) away.
Nearby and far afield
- Your scanning tasks might be anywhere: up-front retail, in the warehouse or on the move. It could be an all-day shift requiring a lightweight scanning solution, or one in tight spaces needing point-and-scan dexterity. For less-intensive scanning tasks, an optional USB-C bracket makes it easy to keep your scanner handy with a lanyard around your neck or on your belt.
On the go
- 2D IMAGER
Powered by the Honeywell N6703 1D/2D barcode scan engine, the RS60 ring scanner offers the convenience of a wearable and the efficiency of a traditional scanner.
Whichever is doing the moving—your hand or the packages passing on a conveyer belt—the RS60 ring scanner’s 2D imager handles speeds of up to 6.0 m/s, accurately capturing fast-moving barcodes.
Small and mighty
- The RS60 wearable ring scanner is small and lightweight, but don’t let its small size fool you. Weighing less than two ounces, the RS60 ring scanner packs a wallop. And it comes with programmable LEDs for perfect integration and customization.
A rugged ring scanner
For industrial environments
- The RS60 ring scanner is rugged enough to go everywhere and work in even the most rugged warehouse environments. Tested to IP65 dust and water resistance and operating from 0°C to 50°C, it can survive multiple drops to concrete. And even in noisy work environments, the buzzer is loud enough to ensure you’ll hear successful scans.
- Working for more than a full shift with a long-life battery and equipped with BT v4.2 supporting BLE, the RS60 ring scanner’s runtime is up to 11 hours. Smart accessories like a four-slot charging station and an eight-slot battery charger help maximize your runtime.