Weighting 3 pounds as the lightest rugged tablet on the market, the Getac E100 is easy to maneuver, and built with field and customer service applications in mind. Despite its trim look and feel, the E100 is every bit as tough as the heavyweights: it meets MIL-STD-810G and IP65 standards for durability and protection against dirt/ dust, water, motion/vibration, temperature and other factors that would severely damage a commercial-grade PC.
The E100 offers an 8.4” TFT SVGA transmissive display with an integrated touchscreen panel. Optional features include an ultra-bright sunlight-readable display, an 800 nits backlit LCD screen for astonishing readability. The special hot-swappable battery design extends the working hours of the unit as well as enables the better mobility for the professionals in the field.
The E100 includes 2GB DDRII DRAM and a vibration resistant SSD, all contained in a watertight fully rugged magnesium alloy case that is shock and drop resistant.
Embedded with Gobi™ mobile broadband module, E100 supports worldwide 3G standards which offer flexible carrier choices and ensure data security during transmission. In addition, the 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity is included as standard features.
• Cutting-edge Getac QuadraClear™ Sunlight Readable Technology: Optional 800 Nits LCD with Multi-touch Screen
• Superior Ultra Lightweight Design: Only 1.4 kg / 3 lbs
• LifeSupport™ Hot-swappable Battery Design
• MIL-STD-810G and IP65 Certified
• Full Magnesium Alloy Case
• Optional: 2nd Smart Card Reader
• Getac 5 Year Limited Warranty