The all new Sokkia CX: Inspired by tradition, ready for the future.
Sokkia’s new CX incorporates several all-new technologies yet maintains Sokkia’s easy-to-use functionality. New features include RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM assuring fast 0.9s distance measurement regardless of object, pinpoint reflectorless distance measurement from 30cm to 500m, coaxial EDM beam and laser pointer for fast and accurate aiming, and accurate measurements even on reflective surfaces. Long-range Bluetooth® wireless data communication provides reliable data instantly to your Bluetooth-equipped controller, up to 500m from the instrument, eliminating the frustration of hand signals and errors on layout, staking and other jobs. TSshield provides new opportunities to secure and maintain your instrument, click here for more information. All this plus IP66 dustproof/waterproof rating, heavy-duty metal chassis and handle, and 36 hours of battery life make the all new CX the industry standard in classic Total Stations.
Tradition Meets Innovation
• RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM: Fastest measurment time in its class , Sokkia traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement , Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m , Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming , Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
• Long-range Bluetooth® Technology*1: The CX series of total stations features Bluetooth Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications , All CX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
• Advanced Angle Measurement System:
– CX features Sokkia’s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
– Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
• The Longest*2 Battery Life – 36 Hours!:
– The CX single battery can last up to 36 hours.*
– Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
– Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
• Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly: IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating , Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness , Standard usage temperature range -20 to +50°C. Low temperature models can be used as low as -30°C* and high temperature models up to +60°C.*
• Advanced Security and Maintenance with TSshieldTM: IEvery CX total station is equipped with a telematics-based multifunction communications module providing the ultimate security and maintenance capabilities for your investment.
If an activated instrument is lost or stolen, you can send a coded signal to the instrument and disable it – Your total station is secure anywhere in the world!
And, in the same module, you have daily connectivity to cloudbased Sokkia servers that can inform you of available software updates and firmware enhancements.