The SET X total station incorporates the latest technology with the traditional surveying functionality. The rugged high-performance SET X is available in 1″, 2″, 3″ and 5″ models for use in a wide range of positioning applications. The 1″ and 2″ models also include Sokkia’s absolute encoders, but they are extra enhanced with Sokkia’s Independent Angle Calibration System (IACS) to provide extremely reliable stability in angle measurement.
Superior distance accuracy
The RED-tech EX EDM provides superior distance accuracy and allows reflectorless measurements from distances as short as 30cm to a maximum range of 500m. The SET X features Class 1 Bluetooth a wireless technology thus enabling license-free wireless communication data collectors up to 200m. The SET X incorporates SDR software based on the Windows CE operating system and highly visible TFT LCD touch screen. Multiple data interfaces and Sokkia’s unique SFX data transmission technology provide seamless data handling.
Long-life battery system
A flexible, long-life battery system provides 28 hours of operation using the two standard rechargeable Li-ion batteries. The optionally available BDC61 external battery provides an additional 38.5 hours of battery life for work in hard-to-reach areas. An IP65 rating is maintained even with the external battery connected.
Easy to use
The SET X has a new ergonomic handle with a secure locking mechanism. An easy-to-use trigger key allows measurement even while looking through the telescope and adjusting the fine motion screws. Sokkia’s original high-visibility guide light unit is equipped as standard to aid in setting-out operations.
SSF Onboard is an onboard data collection software with powerful amd intuitive GUI interface. It is available in the Program mode of SET X and SRX instruments.
– SSF is the successor of SDR
– Same operation with SSF Field Controller Software
– Two implementations of User Interface: Icon-based and List-based
– Alpha numeric keyboard can be displayed on screen
– User-friendly Operation
– Color Map View Data Collection
– Support various coordinate systems. Projection, Datum and Geoid can be customized.
– Support various data format to export and import (including *.sdr, *.txt, *.dxf, *.dwg, *.shp, *.xml…)
– AutoCAD Layering Compatible
– Quick Stakeout from Map
– Advanced Roading Available
– Scanning and Monitoring function on SRX