With Leica Zeno Field & Office Software it has never been so easy. Manage and maintain assets inspect infrastructure, respond to emergencies and conduct as-built and incident mapping with ease.
Leica Zeno GIS series
The Leica Zeno GIS series offers an ideal set of tools for anyone who needs more accurate data in a GIS database. All GNSS post-processing is automated; GIS and GNSS technologies are seamlessly combined in one easy solution.
- Seamless and Automated GIS integration
- Quality Control made easy and understandable
Leica Zeno Field
Leica Zeno Field is an OEM version of ArcPad 10 and provides in addition to the well known ArcPad™ functionality: GNSS raw data logging, easy handling of GNSS configurations (such as DGPS settings), feature accuracy management and an automated workflow between the field and office. Together with Zeno Office easily manage feature quality over time and benefit from automated import and export functions to a wide range of different formats such as ArcGIS geodatabase, shapefile, dxf, dgn, and dwg.
- Real-Time differential correction made easy
- Logging of raw data for post-processing to increase accuracy
- State-of-the-art field mapping tools
- Integration of Laser Rangefinders
Leica Zeno Office
Leica Zeno Office on ArcGIS™ provides a set of tools for managing and processing GNSS and surveying data within ArcGIS Desktop, all from directly within your familiar environment. Leica Zeno Office is a software package to maintain, manage and post-process GIS, GNSS and surveying data. With Leica Zeno GIS you get much more done in a busy day and have full trust in the accuracy of your GNSS data.
- Automated field-office workflows: EasyIn and EasyOut
- Store detailed GNSS quality information in a GIS database
- Integration of surveying measurements in a GIS database