- Field-tough mobility
- 8 nm processor adds remarkable efficiency and performance
Latest Android OS security features
- With biometric fingerprint reader
Lightning-fast 5G Connectivity
- For everything from information transfers to video streams
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G is a long-life processor with series-defying performance for upgraded downtime while making the connections that count most.
Our largest and brightest screen on an Android Tablet
- Small size and light weight
Android 11 with Google GMS
- With Android 11, all devices will default to Google’s new gesture navigation.
- The screen recorder function lives in the Quick Settings tiles. You tap the Screen Record feature which gives you a few options before you start recording.
- Privacy is a big focus with Android 11, with Google introducing one-time permissions and granular control over what sort of data you share.
Drop it, shake it
Or use it in pouring rain
- It would be tough to outperform the ruggedness of this IP67-rated tablet. Extreme temperatures? No problem. Accidental drops? Keep going.
- With generous storage and RAM, the Algiz RT10 will never lag behind. You’ll be able to move around quickly on maps, store large files and run robust software.
Customizable, high-quality data capture
- Take sharp images of completed work with the built-in camera, read NFC and UHF RFID tags, or comfortably scan barcodes with a pre-programmed button. The Algiz RT10 Android tablet also features expansion capabilities as it was designed with modularity and customization in mind.
Optimize and accessorize
For field efficiency
- The Algiz RT10 comes with a host of accessories to make your day in the field as efficient as possible. From custom carrying cases and user-replaceable batteries to flexible vehicle docks with antenna pass-through outlets for external GPS and WiFi, the Algiz RT10 offers a complete ecosystem for mobile professionals.
u-blox NEO M8U chipset
- The Algiz RT10 includes a built-in u-blox NEO M8U chipset with a latest-generation GNSS receiver for accurate positioning using GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou as well as SBAS for precise, continually available position and time information.
Android Enterprise Recommended
- AER makes it simple for businesses to confidently select, deploy and manage Android devices and services that meet elevated enterprise requirements validated by Google.