- Extremely Robust Auto-Tracking
- Advanced Angle Measurement System
- LongRange Data Communication
- RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- Waterproof, Rugged, and User Friendly Operation
- MAGNET™Field On-Board Application Software
Extremely Robust Auto-Tracking*
Incorporating cutting-edge laser and image processing technologies, the SX offers extremely robust prism tracking capability that provides exemplary performance on any job site. Advanced tracking algorithms also enhance the ability to predict future prism positions, dramatically increasing tracking stability. Even with intensive reflections from a object behind the prism, or with repetitive interruptions in the line-of-sight, the SX tightly tracks a moving prism.
LongRange Data Communication
- The SX series of total stations feature Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All SX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller, in combination with RC-PR5.
*Wireless communication range may vary depending on obstruction and other environmental conditions.
RC-PR5 Remote Control System
The RC-PR5 On-Demand Remote Control allows for rapid prism search regardless of your position. A built-in directional sensor constantly monitors the prism movement so the SX can turn left or right whichever direction is closer.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- SX features SOKKIA’s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- SX-101 and SX-102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable and acucurate angle measurement.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA’s traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 1000m*.
- Coaxial EDM and laser-pointer beams provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
*With Kodak Gray Card white side (90% reflective). Brightness level at object surface: <=500 lx.
Waterproof, Rugged, and User Friendly Operation
- IP65 dustproof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle.
- Standard usage temperature range -20 to +50°C.
MAGNET™ is a software family that uses the “cloud” for seamless data connection between the field and office, in Real-time, when and where you need, for data exchange, communications, asset tracking and more.●MAGNET™ Field
Powerful on-board software that covers full functions for surveying and engineering tasks. MAGNET™ Field handles data collection, stake out, roads and coordinate geometry.